Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

God Will Teach Us


When we turn our life and will over to the care of GOD, He will guide us on the journey to become the person that we were meant to be. For He has promised; I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. (Psalm 32:8)

This scripture is one of many I can testify to. I have had the desire to be married for many years, but didn't know the first thing about being a wife. I can remember praying and asking God to teach me how to be a wife and what it means to be married. He answered swiftly and through the counsel of the Holy Spirit led me to scriptures, books, sermons and mature Christians to educate me on what I needed to know. Ladies, do not think God will send you one of His sons if you are not one of His daughters. It won't happen.

I encourage you, if your experience is like mine where all you have seen or been apart of is divorce and dysfunctional relationships, to seek God for His instruction on marriage.

Please share some wisdom that God has revealed to you about being a wife.

Thanks for reading!
Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment